MCAD Skill Terms and Conditions
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login must be used by yourself only. A single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. The sole exception is when a login is shared to gain access to administrative tools used to manage MCAD Skill for Teams.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MCAD Skill Applications cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for any and all activity and content posted under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or other form of payment is required for paid accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis or one-time payment basis or split monthly payment basis. Onetime payment type is 30 days refundable, split payment is refundable except first split payment and only recurring payments are non-refundable. After 30 days refund window, there will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade/downgrade in the membership plan, please reach out to the customer support center. email@example.com
- Downgrading your Service may result in the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. MCAD Skill Applications does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel accounts that use recurring billing, log in and access the My Account page. This page provides a Billing section that contains a cancellation link for each of your active plans.
- Accounts without recurring billing that is not renewed upon expiration will be canceled at the discretion of MCAD Skill Applications.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid term, your cancellation will take effect at the end of your paid term. You will not be charged again.
- MCAD Skill Applications, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other MCAD Skill Applications service, for any reason at any time. Once the account is terminated, you will be denied access to your account, and you forfeit and relinquish all content in your account. Your account may also be deleted or deactivated. MCAD Skill Applications reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- MCAD Skill Applications reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, at any time.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the service website or in the Service itself.
- MCAD Skill Applications will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email.
- You understand that MCAD Skill Applications uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, MCAD Skill Applications, or any other MCAD Skill Applications service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the expressed written permission by MCAD Skill Applications.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any MCAD Skill Applications customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited emails, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by MCAD Skill Applications) of other Service users, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- MCAD Skill Applications does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that MCAD Skill Applications shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if MCAD Skill Applications has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, services purchased or obtained, messages received, or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- MCAD Skill Applications is not responsible for any undesired consequences resulting from your usage of any software or software APIs referenced in our training materials, including but not limited to damaging, deleting, and disorganizing documents on a hard drive or network, or changing any software or system settings. It is your responsibility to back up your files and settings properly before using any software or software APIs referenced in our training materials.
- Any provided data including files and source code is presented “as is,” meaning that you receive the contents of Interactive Applications’ training programs in their current condition, including any faults present, whether known or unknown.